CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

KELLIS COUSINS

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN THE MOUNTAINS


Kimball, Chloe, & I waiting at the bank for the fishing party




Chloe, Eli, & Noah wanting to fish!








Grandkids at my parents house. Landon would never sit still so he's MIA. Kimball, Katelyn, Sienna, and Morgan.




Chloe wants to be a BIG kid so bad! She wears my high heels and steals my glasses. The little fingerprints are always appreciated. :b










3 comments:

Melody B. said...

I have SO many memories with my cousins. They were my best friends growing up. :)

AMIT said...

Wow nice memories shared.

Idaho Real Estate

Staci said...

They are getting SO big! I hardly recognized Kimball!! We need to get together soon, I haven't seen you in forever!