CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

CHLOE

Aunt "Coco" went with us to the water park and Chloe absolutely adores her aunt and her fun hat

This is Addie and Chloe watching cartoons and a short break when they weren't frighting over eachother's seat. (the duck is Kimball's inflatable bathtub)


Chloe doing her "cheese face"...I don't know where she learned this :b






Cheap thrills :b

Chloe stats: 19 mos and 21 lbs.

1-2 naps a day (about 2-4hrs total) and 11 hrs at night

Funny habit is climbing! She will use my kitchen stool, her picnic table, or anything that she can to get to all the things I don't want her to. The stool has been dragged from room to room throughout the house to get into candy, lotion, books, dvds, bills and everything else under the sun! She does it with a smile though and she is so darn cute and bright I often just let things run their course because I want to see how it will all play out. :b

Time outs range from 1-25 within a day. Last week Brandon had to disciplin her for the first time because after he had told her no and seperated her from the situation she went and got her sippie and chucked it as hard as she could at his forehead. It would seem we are entering the terrible 2's!!!

Chloe still loves her brother very much and gives him lots of hug and kisses and will even lay with him to tell him a story or teach him "itsy bitsy spider". I love my kids and they are so entertaining and I hope you think so too. :0)


"Cheap thrills"
Things we do to save $ while doing a night in!

1 comments:

Janell said...

That girl is just so beautiful. I think all kids go through a "cheese face" stage. So funny!

Happy Mother's Day Catherine! I hope you are having a great day. Thanks so much for the flowers - they were the perfect centerpiece for our dinner!