CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CAMERA CATASTROPHY

Somehow over Christmas someone might have lost the battery to our camera. Brandon will be ordering a new one and lets all hope the battery comes before our little BOY!
For all those who don't know I am scheduled for a C-section Monday January 19 @ 12:30!!! The count down has begun. He will share a birthday with his aunt Jenn and we decided on the name KIMBALL DEAN TACKETT. Think of us while you are of playing on Civil Rights Day aka Martin Luther King Day.

6 comments:

The Parkers said...

Good luck Catherine...I can't wait to see pictures!

Staci said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Eli and I are sitting here looking at pics of Chloe. We miss our little friend. Good luck w/ the delivery of lil' Kimball. I wish I was there to help out. Love ya. Liz

April and Cameron said...

holy crap. you are gonna have another baby! congrats to you! your fam is cute!

Breanna Gaylord said...

i didn't know you were having a boy, that is so exciting...and to even know your exact due date, you lucky girl. hope all goes well, and be sure when you do get your camera to take lots of pics. good luck!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Hurry and post pics of Kimball.