CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

MONTEZUMA'S CASTLE

I don't want to be home...where is Nora?
I know this shouldn't be funny, but I see so much of myself in this little drama queen. Everything is life or death and I know the tricks all too well. Better luck with dad.

Happy Chloe giggling with Daddy over the rain.


We spent a warm weekend in Flagstaff and it wasn't until we were on our way out did it storm. Thought about waiting it out and then decided it was warm enough to just play in it. So much for escaping the heat for a cool weekend in the mountains. :)



Montezuma's Castle




Chloe really enjoying all the history. This is her, "did that really happened, Daddy?" face. My little girl is always so dainty and I have no idea why her hands are always in that position?






11 comments:

Melody B. said...

Welcome to the world of estrogen! We always have PLENTY at our house. You gotta know at some point she was thinkin' "why is she taking pictures of me right now...can't she see how devastated I am?"

bettina said...

I love that girl! she is so dang cute in that pic with her daddy!! what a smile!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Oh Chloe girl. She's so rad. We miss you guys. Tell Brandon I said what's up. Are you guys going to come up to see Oliver? (Let me answer that for you... YES.) Alright, take it easy.
- Steve

Bert and Benton said...

Hey Catherine! I love your blog! Chloe is Sooo cute! Can congrats on the upcoming baby! Do you know what you're having yet?
Check out our blog http://bbclife.blogspot.com

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

What's up girl. Flagstaff looks like a lot of fun. How's the pregnancy going? Love Liz.

Amy F. said...

Hi Catherine. I know so funny right, I just met you last night and I scrolled down Katrina's list and there you are!!
It was nice meeting you. I hope we can cross paths again.

Becky said...

She is so cute...even when she's mad!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

August 7th?! Time for an update!!

The Ruttingers said...

you guys are always doing something fun Im super jealous!

Melody B. said...

So sorry to have not shown up on Wed!! I got really busy getting stuff together...you know...

The Ruttingers said...

we are having some people over to our house for halloween if you wanna come hang out bring your candy and a lawn chair!!