CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

LONG JOURNEY!!!

We had a 9 hr journey to Mexico. Here we are trapped in "WHY" and that is what we continued to ask ourselves. Sadly there was an accident a few miles ahead with 3 fatalities. Kids didn't seem to mind too much, I think the one that took it the hardest is the one standing. Poor dad.

It was all worth it once we got our fish tacos. May look scary but Brandon on our first stay 3 years ago got the whole fam HOOKED! They deep fry the whole fish and then top peels of easily and there is no fishy taste to it, just pure heaven.

5 comments:

bettina said...

how fun! I'm totally jealous! chloe is a doll! I love her legs in that leopard swimsuit! yummy!

Sterling said...

Hey there... Wow, way to go! From Internet illiteracy to Blogger extraordinaire, looks like you've come a long way! It's nice to see the updates and hear you all had fun in Mexico.

Becky said...

How sad!! What a trip. And that fish...BARF!! OK, maybe it tastes good, but a whole dead fish on my table would freak me out. I really wish I liked fish. I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

dude, you guys sure missed out. I had a blast sitting in class and finishing my granite counter tops. Suckers!!

Staci said...

As INTERESTING as that fish looks...I'm TOTALLY craving one of those fish tacos now!!!