CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

WORK AND PLAY

CHLOE HELPED ME PLANT THE STAR JASMINE. FOLLOW UP PHOTOS WILL BE COMING ONCE THE FLOWERS FILL IN. I AM VERY EXCITED THAT MY FLOWERS ARE DONG SO WELL. MY GOALS HAVE BEEN TO READ MORE THIS YEAR AND IN MY BOOKS MOST HEROINES GARDEN AND TO BE MORE LIKE THEM I HAVE TAKEN ON THE CHALLENGE. ICKY SLUG SURPRISED US! I'M USUSALLY NOT SQUIMISH BUT CHLOE'S BUMBO WAS ON THE GRASS ON CINCO DE MAYO AND I PICKED IT UP AND PUT MY HAND IN IT. TWO TIMES IN ONE MONTH! WHAT THE HECK!!!

BIG RED


KRAZY KATE



KYLEE ORGANIZED FUN PLAYDATES AND THIS IS KATE, CHLOE, AND SIENNA AT TEMPE TOWN LAKE SPLASH PAD.






7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've noticed how pretty the flowers look by your sidewalk. Way to go! I've never been good at planting things or even keeping a plant alive. And now that I have boys I don't know if plants would survive in my yard! We'll have to try planting something and see!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Hey girl. Good job on the gardening. It was fun to hang out. I hope you're feeling better. Eli is obsessed w/ Chloe and says her name all the time. Hasta. Liz

Melody B. said...

Isn't Tempe Town Lakes the best? Love that it's FREE!:)

Becky said...

There is NO ONE at Tempe Town Lake, when did you go??!! I want to go then?

Katrina said...

I just saw your link on Staci's blog. This is my first time seeing your sweet little girl! What a cutie pie. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Look at you, little Martha Stewart. Way to go on gardening. You're living the dream. I really want a garden. By the way, your child is incredibly good-looking. And I don't normally throw that around.

Tanilee said...

I hear congratulations are in order! So sorry to share with Staci - I really thought she would have already known! And Blake made it sound like it was public. I hope I didn't screw up too bad. Lets see some cute pics from Mexico!