CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Where it all began

Brandon is finally HOME and quickly back at work! His girls brought him a picnic lunch at Tempe Town Lake. Chloe hadn't been yet, but that is where we had our first date. Then, a year later Brandon came in town to surprise me on our 1 year anniversary and there is where he proposed. Little bit of history about us for all you guys out there.



Chloe is very happy to have dad back and "da-da" is still her first and only word. But is getting closer and closer to crawling!

1 comments:

Staci said...

CUTE pictures! Your hair is SO LONG---I'm so jealous!

I think Chloe will like swimming, when it is a little warmer!!!

I need to take Parker to see the ducks, I KNOW he would love it!

Glad Brandon is back!