CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Better LATE then NEVER! Happy Easter.
Life has been crazy. Brandon has been gone nearly all month conquering the world and being the ultimate provider. Chloe and I have been having adventures traveling to Vegas to visit aunt Liz and cousin Elijah while Steve is taking his dental school finals. Thanks for all the delicious meals and fun playtime guys. I'm having a hard time with my photos on other people's computer so see Chloe and Elijah on Liz's blog. Sorry for the dry spell and hope to be more with it when Brandon and the computer are back at home

6 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I was definitely wondering if you were dead. I haven't seen you in forever!

Staci said...

That is the CUTEST picture!!! That is fun that you were able to go to Vegas, while Brandon was gone!

I REALLY want to get together this week to play some Wii:)

bettina said...

vegas!! how fun!! i want to get away too!! you looked really hot in the headwrap flyer!! I'm so glad there were more pics of u instead of me!!

Peterson Fam said...

You all look great! Chloe is getting big and I think she's ready for some play groups! Bring her on over! We haven't seen Dottie forever too, what's she been up to?!? LOVE this picture, you're gorgeous!

Melody B. said...

Where do they live in Vegas? I was beginning to think that you had thrown in the towel!:P

Breanna Gaylord said...

catherine!! i found you. this is breanna. how are you. your daughter is so beautiful! you need to email me so i can invite you to my blog. breannalesueur@hotmail.com we should totally do something and catch up now that you're a mommy too.