CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

OLDIES BUT GOODIES

Well it was only recently when I made the goal to start a blog that we actually started downloading our photos. We've had the camera since our wedding but we have so many memory cards with such large capacity that we never did anything about them (yet another project not anticipated in my New Year for goals). Thanksgiving '05 Ahh to be skinny again!

Hold on to those handle bars it's going to be a bumpy ride!
This photo is from a while back, whenever Brandon would return from China he would surprise me with a full beard from not shaving for the entire trip. Experimenting with all the possibilties facial hair has to offer brings us to this gem!--Enjoy.



4 comments:

Staci said...

love the facial hair Brandon. I'm sure it was always fun to see what he looked like when he got home:)

YOU ARE SKINNY!!!!
and you just had a baby...I WISH I looked that good after having Parker!

Peterson Fam said...

Nice! I love the mustache part. I guess this is men's way of being creative with hair. We can color and cut to try different looks...they just got the facial hair.

Becky said...

Oh, my!! Kent does that in the shower sometimes for fun, but it never leaves the shower...that brandon, he's a wild one!

Melody B. said...

It's a Fu-man-chu! And it's not a look we support!:)